Wednesday, February 11, 2015

XOXOXOXO...

I am up on the Paper Issues blog today with a 2-page LO that I did for my niece's baby book. That's right, a 2-pager! 

For this layout I used Serendipity by Dear Lizzy for American Crafts. I absolutely la la la LOVE this line. It is one of my favorite lines of all times from Dear Lizzy (right after 5th & Frolic)! 


This line is absolutely perfect for these professional photos by Ford Family Photography of my niece taken in the Spring time.

The gold foam words from this line are perfection! 


And I don't know about you ladies, but I could not be more happy about the return of the puffy sticker to the world of scrapbooking! The Serendipity puffy stickers are no exception.


The pleather bows and the fabric XOXO and hearts are my absolute favorite embellishments from this line and I  always get so many miles out of the American Crafts ephemera packs


You can pick up some of Dear Lizzy's most recent bright & fun line for 20% off in the Paper Issues shop using the code, "Becky," + free shipping on orders over $60 (after all discount applied).

No comments:

Post a Comment