There is a new Link Party over on the Paper Issues blog today! Painting by the Numbers, sponsored by Waffle Flower, is all about those digits!
Here are some ideas for what could you link up to Painting by the Numbers:
- Add numbers to your project, whether they're embellishments, stickers, stamps, etc.
- Use patterned paper that has rulers, calendars or numbers on it.
- Try your hand at mixed media or painting — watercolors, gelatos, inks, mists, etc.
- Dust off your stamp sets (yes, the ones you've been "saving") and stamp on your project.
- Anything having to do with St. Patrick's Day.
- Use Waffle Flower Crafts' products (you can hashtag your projects on Facebook, Pinterest and/or Instagram using #waffleflowercrafts).
I used the "boys only" line by Doodlebug Designs to document the 2012 Soccer season. The addition of the Waffle Flower Calendar Number Stamps helped make these non-sports themed papers work perfectly!
By linking up to the Paper Issues blog you could win these Waffle Flower Calendar Numbers stamps!
Be sure to check out Waffle Flower here:
Thank you for stopping by today and don't forget to mosey over to the Paper Issues blog and shop for all the latest and greatest in stock - have you seen all the new American Crafts - OMG! Use the code "Becky" for 20% off your entire order + free shipping over orders of $60 after all discounts applied.