Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sketchy Saturday...

Hello my Paper People! There is a brand new sketch up on the Paper Issues blog today based off an awesome layout for Nicole Nowosad.


You can find more inspiration from Nicole on her Blog and her Instagram account!

 I used the new Fancy Pants Office Suite line for this adorable photo of my niece with her tushie flapping in the breeze!

 

 This line had great embellishments including die cut labels, ephemera, buttons and flair!


I'm also crushing on the new texture of the patterned paper that Fancy Pants used for this line. It reminds me of the Bazzill Orange Peel texture. 


 And I mean...that little tushie!!


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Don't forget that you can find all the Paper Issues sketches here!




No comments:

Post a Comment