Saturday, September 5, 2015

September Paper Issues Sketch...

Hello! Today there is a new sketch up on the Paper Issues blog! This month's sketch is inspired by Lisa Dickinson for Elle's Studio.

I love the simplicity of this sketch - you can keep the sketch super simple in order to focus on your photo or you can take creative liberties and really get fancy since the sketch leaves you a lot of space to create! 


Be sure to check out more form Lisa on her

My take uses the Summer Vibes collection from Simple Stories. I love this sweet photo pf my sister with her pooch, Ginger! <3
 

I added in a bit of everything from this line: chipboard frames, die cuts, stickers, enamel dots, bradz...the kitchen sink!


I also dug out those eggshell blue Thickers from my stash - which are discontinued - my sister should feel honored! 


Thank you for stopping by to take a look! Be sure to check out how the rest of the DT used this sketch here

 


1 comment: