Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Simple Stories Product Spotlight...

Hello! The Paper Issues design team is putting the spotlight on Simple Stories new Pumpkin Spice line today on the blog!

I designed another double-page layout using this line. I love my double-pages!


I layered the bits (die cuts), enamel dots, chipboard stickers and the bradz throughout my layout to draw your eye to specific photos.


Simple Stories has so many great embellishments with each of their lines! There is always so mych to choose from!


At the bottom of the page I used wallet sized photos and the 2x2 chipboard frames layered with bits (die cuts). I love how this came out! I am really enjoying the chipboard frame pack from this line!


Here I used the Expressions stickers, bits (die cuts), bradz and enamel dots. Clustering is totally my thing right now! Also, I love that the Simple Stories bradz are now sticky -- no more prongs!


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look today! Remember to use the code BECKY for 20% off your entire order from the Paper Issues shop!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment