Thursday, July 19, 2012

More Vegas...

I wanted to get a lot of photos on my "main" Vegas layout but I still wanted to use my fun patterned papers; love the Tenn American Crafts line with their bright colors and fun prints! 


 I added a larger tag for my and journaling and I also did some doodling around the solid colored tags to add some dimension.

 MORE thickers - love this fun sparkly pink photo that I placed right over my photos in the middle of the layout.

 A close up o the journaling and the doodling. I also love the American Crafts pebble stickers that came out pictured in the sparkly black her. They also have matte and pearl; don't worry, I bought them in all colors and textures ;)

Now that I have used some of this for a few layouts, I want to make Lily a mini album as she goes into 5th grade so that she can journal and add photos of her and her friends throughout the year - what a perfect paper line for a 10 year old girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment