Thursday, July 12, 2012

Studio Calico Obsession

I wasn't able to get my larger layouts photographed or posted this week, as it turned into quite a crazy first part of the week and now I am off to Catalina for a sisters weekend. I did want to post SOMETHING though, and I had these already photographed for Challenge entries; I hope you enjoy two more quick one pagers!


This is the ONE AND ONLY layout I have done with Anson in it (I'm that far behind!), so he was quite excited! This is a layout about our first date (and kiss) at Bistro 33. Journaling Reads: "Anson and I had our first date (and kiss) at Bistro 33 on October 29, 2010. We couldn't even stop talking long enough to order food. Our love story is my favorite story."


Lily has been quite into the old school curlers lately and I snapped a few photos of her silly look a few weeks ago when she wanted curly hair for our family photos! This was another layout I did for a Studio Calico Challenge. This style is sooooo out of my box, but it actually came together quickly and I love how it turned out.

Both of these pages use Studio Calico's Heyday Line and embellishments plus the Studio Calico wood veneers.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love the layout of you and Anson! Lily's hair is adorable...such a beautiful page.
    Hope you have fun with your sister!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete