Saturday, April 25, 2015

Burlap & Bouquets Bride...

Hello! Today I am sharing a mini album that I made for a colleague that was just married at The American Hotel in Salt Lake City. She was an absolutely stunning bride and I am so sad that we could not be in SLC for her wedding. When I saw her photos, especially her crown, it made me immediately think of the Burlap & Bouquets line from Fancy Pants

The album that I used is just a plain chipboard album cut using the an AccuCut and chipboard and burlap bound with office rings. I will link the supplies I used below each photo!

 

Burlap Bows | Burlap Thickers by American Crafts




Up-cycled Glasine Bag (unknown) |  Tabs and Alpha Stickers










 Chic Burlap PP | Variety PP | Word Sentiment Stickers | Gold Sequins | Gold Leaf Sequins by Maya Road


Word Sentiment Stickers and Tab Sticker | Gold SequinsVision PP | Gold Leaf Sequins by Maya Road 

 Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look today! 

You can get the Fancy Pants Burlap & Bouquets Line and any other scrappin' goodies you are looking for from the Paper Issues Shop at 20% using the code "Becky"  + FREE domestic shipping on orders over $60 after all discounts are applied.








No comments:

Post a Comment