Sunday, April 26, 2015

Paper Issues Printable Spotlight...

The Paper Issues Design Team, along with some Paper Issues {Friends & Fans}, are highlighting how they are using the Paper Issues free printables on the blog today!

I used the printable from the PI Crop for this layout of Olivia & I. This little dog is such a spoiled brat. She's my shadow and she loves cuddles! 


I used the March Swag Bag for this layout as well as the Paper Issues Crop Sketch. All of the Paper Issues sketches can be found here!


The gold star confetti paired with the Twinkling gold glitter acrylic stars from Color Cast Designs make me so happy!  I la la la love gold embellishments right now. I cannot get enough! I also snuck in one of the little black ampersands from the Color Cast Designs Ampersand Set - perfect for adding a little bit here are there for more detail!


 A close up of the printable that I used shows the awesome chalkboard texture background!


Thank you so much for taking a look! 



No comments:

Post a Comment