Tuesday, October 21, 2014

A Special Month...

I have said it before and I'll say it again...fall themed scrapbook supplies are my FAVORITE!! I created the following card with some random scraps from my stash and the orange acrylic leaf from the Color Cast Designs Fall Kit! Her fall and Halloween kits are to. die. for.



Anson and I are also celebrating our 4th anniversary this month and I wrapped up a little gift for him using the Fancy Pants chalkboard tags, some gorgeous ribbon from my stash and another acrylic shade from Color Cast! The Color Cast acrylic and wood veneer shapes are just so versatile!



Head over to the Color Cast website to check out the Fabulous Fall Kit HERE, the Halloween kit HERE and/or the Love Heart Set HERE

Use the code "Rebmnmny" to take 10% off your entire order!

No comments:

Post a Comment