Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Good Stuff...

This page is a doozy! Once again I have taken it as a personal challenge to get AS MANY PHOTOS AS POSSIBLE onto a layout. It's kind of my thing! On this double-page layout that includes a pocket page insert AND a mini accordion album I was able to get 13 (!) photos on this baby. It doesn't beat my record, but I'm proud nonetheless. 


These photos were taken during a day trip to Tahoe with some good friends of hrs - it was an absolutely gorgeous day for sight seeing in Tahoe!










All papers and embellishments are from the Shine line by We R Memory Keepers. Pick up this line from the Paper Issues shop for 20% (your entire order) using code "Becky," at checkout! Remember, free shipping on orders over $60 after all codes is applied!




No comments:

Post a Comment