Tuesday, October 14, 2014

All the Fall Things...

I think that Fall themed paper and embellishments are by far my favorite lines! I always love the colors and the icons - you cannot go wrong with leaves, little foxes, pumpkins and what not!
 
Gossamer Blue nailed it with their Gramercy Road fall line this year - the colors are a bit unconventional for fall but they totally work!! I absolutely love the mix of navy & pink scattered in with more traditional fall browns, greens & golds!
 
Gramercy Road has to be one of my favorite lines of the year!
 
I created this layout for the new link party happening right now over on the Paper Issues blog! Link up your fall themed layouts by October 28th to win Pinkfresh Studio goodies!
 

 
Should you need to stock up on this great line, and the other fabulous Gossamer Blue lines, head over to the Paper Issues Shop and take 20% off your order with the code, "Becky!"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment