Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Play Ball...

I am not a fan of scrapbooking the kid's sports portraits; it seems to zap all my creativity immediately! I think that I want to make them theme based which just seems a little to "Jolee's Boutique" to me. It just stumps me altogether, so when I actually get my act together and scrap a set of photos from which ever sport is ready to be scrapped, I'm extremely grateful to just get it DONE! Does anybody else feel this way about those over-posed sports portraits?













I used some old Basic Grey papers and just some ribbon on hand for this LO. Very easy and everything was from my stash. I also used a few sports word stickers and the red number stickers from Fancy Pants and the Baseballs from Little B - they are actually stitched! 








No comments:

Post a Comment