Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ahoy! Catalina...

Sisters' Weekend is a magical retreat that happens once a year where all responsibilities are forgot for a weekend and instead there is good food, massages, a lot of booze, a lot of laughing and debauchery!

My sister Grace and I started Sisters' weekend in 2012 with a weekend trip to Catalina as memorialized herein!

The paper and stitcker embellishments are all from the Authentique Fresh Collection. If applicable, I will note where other embellishments are from under the photos (if I can remember)! The album is a 6x8 blue chevron SN@P album.

Chipboard Clouds || Studio Calico
You & Me Flair || Two Peas in a Bucket Exclusive

Thickers || American Crafts

& Flair || Two Peas in a Bucket Exclusive
Enamel Dots || MME and Doodlebug
 
Wood Veneer & || Two Peas in a Bucket Exclusive
 
Wood Veneer & || Two Peas in a Bucket Exclusive


Wood Veneer "Go See DO" and Hearts || Studio Calico

Anchor Wood Veneer || Studio Calico
Heart Paperclip || Freckled Fawn

This Happened Flair || Two Peas in a Bucket Exclusive
Blue Alphabet Stickers || Basic Grey
Awesome Wood Veneer || Freckled Fawn
Red Alphabet Stickers || Jillibean Soup
 
Wood Veneer Cloud || Two Peas in a Bucket Exclusive

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look! 

2 comments:

  1. Another awesomely designed project...see you are really into Project Life style books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still do a lot of traditional scrapbooking, but for these trips with a lot of photos (more than 2 or 3 layouts worth) I find that using the pocket pages helps me keep up with scrapbooking the entire trip. I will do pocket pages and mix in traditionally scrapped pages of my favorite photos!

      Delete