Saturday, January 10, 2015

Top 14 of 2014: A Year of Layouts...

As we say goodbye to 2014 it's fun to look back and reflect upon the friendships, memories, good times (and bad) and get ready to welcome 2015! Here are 14 of my favorite personal highlights from  2014:

1. Getting our puppy Jaxson,
2. Learning to knit two scarves,
3. Going to Nashville and Memphis with Tracy and Kristen,
4. Spending a weekend in Napa with my sisters,
5. Our family vacation to San Diego,
6. My best friend getting married,
7. Taking Anson's 85 year old Grandmother to her first Giants game,
8. Making the Paper Issues and Color Cast Designs design teams,
9. Watching the Giants win their 3rd World Series in 5 years,
10. Leaving the firm I have worked at for 7.5 years and joining a new firm,
11. Celebrating our 4th anniversary together,
12. Spending 5 days in Palm Springs with Anson, John and Renee,
13. Finally getting a King size bed and new (read: matching!) bedroom furniture and
14. Crate training our dogs to sleep in their own beds at night rather than ours.

I also love looking back on what I created for the year and here are my 14 favorite layouts from 2014:

**Click of the photo to see the full blog post.**

A layout created using the FREE Paper Issues Printables of Anson and I are on 4th Anniversary (the same day the Giant's won the World Series)!

http://thatbeckygirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2014/11/paper-issues-free-printables.html 

 This is the layout that I did for my first official post as a member of the Paper Issues DT using my favorite line of the year, Gramercy Road by Gossamer Blue!
 

I used a 4x4 We R Memory Keepers album and Gramercy Road from Gossamer Blue for this album of our 2013 family photos! I love how this came out!


 This picture of Olivia and Nikki melts my heart every time I see it! I used True Friends by Fancy Pants for this layout!

http://thatbeckygirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2014/10/true-friends.html

I absolutely LOVE this photo of Lily! I used the Studio Calico 24th Street Scrapbook Kit and Kris Kringle add on for this one! 


A layout of Anson and I at my happy place, AT&T Stadium; home of the San Francisco Giants! I used Studio Calico's Neverland Scrapbook Kit for this one -- I love the script background paper designed by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper.


Another favorite using the Studio Calico Neverland Kit is this layout of my friend Farah and I in San Francisco after having lunch at the Ferry Building.

http://thatbeckygirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2014/09/but-first-lets-take-selfie.html

This layout of Connor in the hospital after breaking his arm was inspried by a Studio Calico sketch using the Neverland Scrapbook Kit. 


I love this layout of baby Olivia because she looks like a piggy! I hand stitched that heart and I am very proud of it! I used the Front Row Scrapbook Kit from Studio Calico here.


Another layout inspired by a Studio Calico sketch, I used some older K & Co. papers for this cute LO of my nieces.


Walking the furkids; I love when they all line up together like this! I used Fancy Pants' collection, True Friends, for this LO!

http://thatbeckygirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2014/10/an-afternoon-stroll.html 

A double-pager with an accordion album using Shine by We R Memory Keepers for photos of a day trip that we took to Tahoe with our friends from Southern California!

http://thatbeckygirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-good-stuff.html

Another layout using Gossamer Blue's Gramercy Road -- I'm telling you, this line was definitely my 2014 jam!


A simple layout using library cards from the Studio Calico line, Yearbook . These are our 2012 family photos!

http://thatbeckygirlcrafts.blogspot.com/2014/10/i-heart-ribbon.html

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great year Becky! I love that Epic Fail page, bet thats one great story :D

    ReplyDelete