Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dreams do come true...

I'm telling you...I'm so not over the Bella Rouge collection by Pink Paislee yet! If you have little girls or nieces or pictures of yourself doing girly things you have to get your hands on this line! I la la la love it so much! 

My nieces are obsessed with the Disney princesses, so when Dara met the real Snow White at Disneyland while wearing her Snow White costume it was like the heavens opened up and made all her little girl dreams come true!


I have been using patterned paper exclusively from the 6x6 pad from this collection - it has renewed my love for the 6x6 paper pad! LOL


The Bella Rouge ephemera pack has so many good bits in it! Acetate and card stock butterflies, diamonds, banners, hearts, quotes. I have used the heck out of my pack!


The pink bow is from Michael's Recollections brand Valentine's collection and the enamel dots are Doodlebug.


Thank you for taking a peek! XO.


No comments:

Post a Comment