Monday, January 19, 2015

Dog Thoughts...

This photo was just too perfect for the Color Cast Design Speech Bubbles that I have been holding on to! I always wonder what my pups are thinking. Most of the time they are probably just thinking that I am a weirdo for always taking photos of them and talking to them like they are babies! 


I also used some older Queen & Co. patterned paper, brads and card stock stickers for this LO as well as some paw print ribbon from Creative Imaginations that I've had in my stash forever and a little dog bone paper clip! 


And how cute is this wood veneer chunky pup from Color Cast Designs - you can choose from over 14 chunky animals and they are so ding dang cute! 


Thank you for stopping by & remember, use the code "Rebmnmny" to get 10% off your entire order at Color Cast Designs!




No comments:

Post a Comment