Thursday, October 29, 2015

All the Cards...

I do not fancy myself a card maker, in fact, I try to avoid making cards altogether! However, the Paper Issues monthly challenges have really been inspiring me to get my card game on lately! 

I've compiled a collection of the cards I've done over the last few months to share! I hope you might be inspired to make somebody you love a handmade card even if you generally aren't a card maker.

The first card I'm sharing is made with the Crate Paper After Dark collection using Snarky Stamps sold exclusively at Paper Issues for an October Challenge.

 

Sticking with the Snarky Stamp theme, I made this Birthday card for Anson using the Freaking Sentiments for the September challenge.


 For this month's card sketch I used the Pumpkin Spice line from Simple Stories for this cute fall themed card!


This next card is based on a ScrapLift Sunday card made by Lisa Swift using Bella Blvd's Max collection.


Another birthday card featuring Bella Blvd's Max collection and a handmade PaperPOP from Parker on the Porch sold exclusively at Paper Issues.


Finally, this card was inspired by a gift set designed by Corri Garza for ScrapLift Sunday over in the Paper Issues {friends & fans] Facebook group using the Pebbles Harvest collection. 


Thank you for stopping by to take a look today!



No comments:

Post a Comment