Monday, October 5, 2015

Baby Jaxson...

Hello! Today I am sharing a layout inspired by the April 1, 2015 sketch from Stuck Sketches! I used the Elle's Stuido Cienna collection for this baby picture of Jaxson! Since he's still a little baby here, I sneaked some pink papers in even though he is a boy -- LOL!

I paired the wood veneer with the stickers from the collection for my title! I like to mix my titles up with different elements.

OMG -- this face! I cannot resist it. When I went to the shelter to look at this liter of puppies Jaxson was sound asleep on the bottom of the puppy pile and I knew I had to have him!



Right now I am loving when collections include phrase stickers. I love these! They are so easy to pop up and layer onto your projects for added texture!


Thank you so much for stopping by to take a look today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment