Monday, October 12, 2015

Hello Autumn...

Hello! I'm sharing another fall layout using the Color Cast Designs September releases. On this layout I use both the Crisp Air and Harvest sets paired with the Harvest collection from Pebbles.


I also used the giant ampersand in the coordinating fall colors on this layout. These ampersands are absolute perfection!


Paired with the wood buttons and phrase stickers from Imaginicse -- all of these colors come together perfectly.


I layered together the "OCT," "harvest" and that tiny pumpkin all from Color Cast Designs on the bottom right of my layout to add balance.


The "hello" and "autumn" script phrases are also from the Harvest set.


Thank you so much for taking a look today! Don't forget to stop by the Color Cast Designs shop and pick up the latest releases for 10% off using the code "becky"!



No comments:

Post a Comment