Friday, October 9, 2015

This Happened...

So...I convinced Anson that he needed to have a mohawk and because he loves me and indulges my crazy and, sometimes, erratic behavior -- he actually did it! So of course I had to scrap that!


I used October Afternoon Summertime collection for the selfie that I then made him take of his mohawk -- LOL! Because, if there's no scrapbook layout, it never happened!


I used this layout for one of the August Paper Issues challenges! OMG -- August seems like it was so long ago! 


Have you checked out the awesome challenges each month over in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group? There is still time to enter the September challenges which are due October 11th and the October challenges are just getting started and will run through November 9th! For each challenge that you participate in you are entered in a drawing for one of two $10 Paper Issues gift cards!


I freaking love enamel dots!


Thank you for stopping by to take a peak today!





No comments:

Post a Comment