Thursday, October 1, 2015

Bad Dog...

OMG! I remember how mad I was this day!! LOL -- Jaxson was in so much trouble for going out and getting filthy in the mud! I had just bought him a brand new collar too! In hind sight, the whole thing is now pretty funny! Especially considering how ashamed he looks due to his naughty behavior!
 

This double page layout was my entry for the August Snarky Stamp Challenge over in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group! Be sure to check out this month's challenge here!


I used the Fall Blessings line from Carta Bella along with a ton of the Simple Stories SN@P alpha packs for my title!


Thank you for coming by to take a look!



2 comments:

  1. Ill take him off your hands....he looks to be such trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hysterical...I love his face!

    ReplyDelete